I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Psychotherapist with over 11 years of experience in the mental health field. I specialize in Maternal Mental Heath, anxiety during pregnancy, postpartum anxiety and child counseling. I really enjoy working with moms and couples whom are either working toward becoming parents or adjusting to being parents. I have had the privilege of working with children and families for the past 11 years in several capacities including as a child welfare worker, psychotherapist and parenting coach. I’ve worked with many different populations including foster care, adoption, non-profits agencies and military families.
I am a wife and a new Mama to my sweet baby boy, Nehemiah. My own experience struggling with fertility and postpartum anxiety has contributed to my passion of working with women who are having difficulty building their own families and those struggling with postpartum anxiety and the unexpected challenges of being a parent. I have a deep and personal understanding of the emotions and challenges associated with infertility and postpartum anxiety. I know that struggling with these issues can be an isolating experience and it is important to me that those who need support, have someone to walk along this journey with them. I have dedicated part of my practice and my work to provide a safe place for women and moms to come and work through these emotional challenges associate with infertility, pregnancy and postpartum Anxiety. The other part of my practice is supporting others in pursuing their goals of becoming a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, by providing weekly supervision.
My therapeutic approach to treatment focuses on collaborative, strength based, and relational techniques. I provide interventions based on your individual needs and symptoms. I use a variety of integrative therapy approaches comprised of the following: person centered, mindfulness, solution focused, attachment-parenting theory, journaling, self-care, finding self and cognitive behavioral theory (CBT).
I would love to support you on your journey of healing.
- MSW from California State University East Bay
- BA in Communication from San Diego State University
- Board Certified Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the state of Washington
- Board Certified Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the state of California
Professional Certifications and Trainings (Complete list of trainings provided per request)
- Clinical Supervision Trainings
- Certified Lactation Counselor
- Certified FirstPlay® Infant Massage Story Telling Therapist
- Certified Triple-P Clinician (Positive Parenting Program)
- Maternal Mental Health Certificate by PSI/2020 Mom
- Association for Play Therapy Approved Trainings
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training (CBT)
- Zero to Three Trainings
- Ages and Stages Training
- Clinical Member of the National Association for Play Therapy
- Clinical Member of the Association for Play Therapy, Washington Chapter
- Clinical Member of Postpartum Support International
You have already taken the first step toward your own healing. If you would like for me to support you or your child through this journey, contact me to schedule a complimentary 15-minute consultation