Child-parent attachment matters, and I am passionate about strengthening attachment and bonding between parents and their children. I specialize in working with parents, infants and toddlers who are in need of support, safety, and healing during incredibly vulnerable times.
I offer infant-parent services to enhance early development including:
As an Infant-Parent Specialist and a Certified FirstPlay® Therapist, I offer services to enhance early development including:
- New Parent Support and Coaching Sessions
- Preparation for new baby support
- Lactation Counseling and Management
- Positive Parenting Program (Triple P) Sessions
- FirstPlay® Therapy | A Developmental Play Therapy Model
- Kinesthetic Storytelling® | A Multi-Sensory Attachment-Focused Therapeutic Model
- Development Screenings | Ages & Stages Questionnaires®
- Comprehensive screening for communication, gross, motor, fine motor, problem solving and personal-social skills
- Social-Emotional Development including self-regulation, compliance, autonomy, social- communication and interaction with people
- Lactation Counseling
For more information regarding FirstPlay® Therapy and Kinesthetic Storytelling® please check FAQs or visit FirstPlay®
All programs provided by Mommy and Me Therapeutic Services, PLLC are research based and created to enhance early development. The are designed to support and reinforce the well-being of parent-child relationships.
You have already taken the first step toward your own healing. If you would like for me to support you or your child through this journey Contact me to schedule a complimentary 15-minute consultation.